Saturday, August 22

惜。爱 Treasure...

This is a love story short film done by my fren: Mr. Kanashy Hooi..I'm the male character, while female character is Kanashy's fren..her name is 铃..=) Nice to meet her tho..^^

As what Kanashy claimed, the film story is specially made for me(I don't believe it~hahaha..), and initially he asked me to find my own female character, but I can't find any girl fren who wanna act in the film as my girlfren(*sob-sob*), due to last-minute information by Kanashy..and the weird-weird time schedule which falled on weekdays..=.=" Therefore, Kanashy find female character by himself instead..and there comes the chance for me to know 铃..*shy-shy*

Shooting film is a whole new experience for me..and it is fun though!^^


So no more bla-bla-bla, here comes the film..^^

Erm~~firstly this is the trailer, which I personally think tat is better then complete version 598.46 times~hahaha..^^




And this is the complete version, our 惜。爱 Treasure..(",)
(You can watch it in HD version by clicking into youtube website too!! Both for trailer and complete version~)



3 comments: